6 Hours 6 Hours! O yes I am doing my spaztastic happy dance over here!
Both kids slept ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!!! Jaxon usually gets up to eat about 2 and then will go right back to sleep in his bed...see told ya easy peasy baby. And Makyzni gets up to go potty at least once in the night. Well last night I either got up, got Jaxon, fed him, put him back in bed all while sleeping or he slept through the night! I am 100% sure it was the second b/c boy was he hungry and I was hurting when the kids finally woke me up. Makynzi being the awesome big sister that she is checked on him on her way to my room this morning and woke me up to tell me "Bubba's still night night and it's morning time!"
So if they slept all night, why am I only chanting 6 hours and not 12 you ask? I have some serious insomnia lately. Especially after seeing the news Monday night about a rapist in the Cypress area. On top of not being able to sleep too well during the week as it is that made it so much worse. Monday night was a 3 hours of sleep night. The past 2 nights Ella has been sleeping in my floor rather than her kennel and doing rather well....once she quits pacing from my room to the kids and back. She finally went to sleep about 1 last night so from 1 to 7 I got my 1st 6 full hours of sleep in a year! And I feel so so refreshed this morning!
I have some fun pictures from the park this weekend but can't seem to find my camera. It's always getting lost lately. Last time I found it in the toy bins and the time before that....the trash can at McDonald's! We were lucky that no one used it after us because I didn't realize we threw it away until we got home, went back and the manager was sweet enough to help me dig it out of the trash. In the same condition we left it in! No juice or syrup in it LOL
That's all for now. Gotta go. Makynzi just said
"Jaxon pooped. I don't know why he pooped. But he's stinky and can't play like that and you have to change him"
So time to clean them up and get outta here for the day!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations! maybe you can get more sleep now on a regular basis. I want to see them sooo bad. That Makynzi says the funniest things. Keep an eye on that baby boy!!! (the climber). love you!
ReplyDelete