Saturday, April 10, 2010

Surprise!!





Who loves surprises?? I know I do! Especially when I'm in on knowing what it is! Bubba wanted to come down to celebrate Mom's birthday but works next weekend. So....he SURPRISED her, the kids and Bapaw today! And it went off w/o a hitch. Not often does he show up and it be a surprise! I only wish he could stay longer...or LIVE HERE! I know I know! Wishful thinking. He got in last night about midnight and will head home tomorrow. Talk about driving more than visiting but we are so thrilled he was able to come and had such a fun day playing! We even went somewhere we have never been! It was all our (me, Monty, Makynzi, Jaxon, Bubba, Mom and Bapaw's) first time there.

~Monty, Mom and I have been in the parking lot before but that's about as close as we have come. When I first moved back to Houston he met us there and we had our first REAL kiss there....And saw each other for the first time in 2 years that day! I know AWWWW! I'll even say it w/ you.... aw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways back to today. I'm about to head to bed but here is a sneak peak of our day and there will be more pix coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment