Friday, August 20, 2010

Baby no more!



I always thought that once you cut a baby boy's hair he looked grown up over night but never realized how true it was until we cut Baby Jax's for the first time! Wow what a big difference. I was such a big girl during the cut itself but that night when I picked him up and it was short I just cried! I can't believe my baby isn't such a baby anymore! He's got a new hair cut and now a big boy bed! WOW! My baby's growing up way way too fast! Time for another one! Just kidding!

Before



During


All he cared about was having another sucker! He went through 3 during the hair cut!


After

Playing with Sissy


Sportin the 'Stros cap

1 comment:

  1. Daddy is an old hippie I like long hair. But jaxon so hansom with short hair...

    ReplyDelete