Here is Makynzi during her super easy dental appt. She totally rocked it and the 2 cavities she has are still the same size!

Here is our first visit of the summer with Bubba! We had a blast just hanging out.


And here is our gorgeous girl heading in to VBS on 3 different days! I thought I had a pic from the whole week but I guess I didn't.



On the way to the Reunion we stopped at the Blue Bell Factory and did the tour. It was yummy!

Makynzi Holding the girls hand and her bubba
Busted sneaking him another bite

Ooops Daddy got busted too
All our yummy free ice cream flavors!

The cool old truck out front and my awesome family!

Then we were still in Cameron so early we went by PePaw's grave to put some flags out.


And we were still earlier than everyone....I know I know you're surprised I wasn't late...but we were so early we decided to look at some houses. This one was so so cool inside!

I had to snap a pic of Monty and the kids at our "future" house while we waited on the Realtor to let us in

Finally it was reunion time and the kids had so much fun with their cousins!

Nana helping Jax bring his toys to play with
But he's a big boy so he can carry the chair all by himself


Just like the boy he is, right after he ate he laid down and told us "night night"
Makynzi's fave part of the weekend is the auction. She is so excited she can bid on stuff now!

And loves to win!



And here is our gorgeous girl heading in to VBS on 3 different days! I thought I had a pic from the whole week but I guess I didn't.



On the way to the Reunion we stopped at the Blue Bell Factory and did the tour. It was yummy!

Makynzi Holding the girls hand and her bubba
Busted sneaking him another bite
Ooops Daddy got busted too
All our yummy free ice cream flavors!
The cool old truck out front and my awesome family!


Then we were still in Cameron so early we went by PePaw's grave to put some flags out.


And we were still earlier than everyone....I know I know you're surprised I wasn't late...but we were so early we decided to look at some houses. This one was so so cool inside!

I had to snap a pic of Monty and the kids at our "future" house while we waited on the Realtor to let us in

Finally it was reunion time and the kids had so much fun with their cousins!

Nana helping Jax bring his toys to play with
But he's a big boy so he can carry the chair all by himself

Just like the boy he is, right after he ate he laid down and told us "night night"

Makynzi's fave part of the weekend is the auction. She is so excited she can bid on stuff now!

And loves to win!


No comments:
Post a Comment