And celebrate! That's what I'm doing today at least! We have had a great day! Makynzi is starting to feel better, Mom and Bapaw made it safely to Midland. We got great news about Bubba and we are all happy and ~sorta~ healthy!
Then to top it off I went to Kroger today and saved over $100 with coupons! Ahhhhhhhh......I love saving money! THEN I got home after taking Mom and Bapaw to the airport and had an email from A Giveway Everyday that I won the Carseat Giveway that I entered last week! This could not have come at a better time b/c I was just talking with my friend Danielle about what booster seat to get Makynzi! Thank you God for coming through and blessing us with a perfect carseat at the perfect time! I couldn't be more thankful right now for today!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment