Makynzi didn't want to go to school at all this morning. She cried herself to sleep in my bed about school being so hard, and long, and not fun. And about how the teachers want her to do "all these crafts all day long" and that she "just wants to stay home with, you mommy forever"
Wow talk about hurting a mommy's heart. I hated to send her off to school feeling like that and crying this morning. I hate for her to be crying and upset. So upset in fact that her tummy was hurting her. Not because she was sick or anything like that but she just wanted to stay home with me. So now I'm home, and she's at school and Jaxon's sleeping and I'm wondering how she's doing. Did she cheer up and feel better about school? Is she having fun with the fire fighters that were coming to visit today? Or is she still upset and wanting to come home?
This is how she looked this morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment