By....the nasty, icky, make ya feel like crap, stomach virus! It has now made it course through our whole house in 3 days! And let me tell ya I don't wish this crap on anyone! It's horrible!
Makynzi got it then Jaxon then me and now Monty! Poor guy! I don't know who is worse with it! Luckily now that he does it's the weekend and he won't have to miss any work and we are already stocked up on Chicken soup, Sprite and Pedialyte :) Which by the way the kids won't touch. We mixed it with the sprite and Jax will drink just a little bit. Makynzi on the other hand told us that the Sprite was bad and to take it back. She knows her Sprite that's for sure!
I am ready for everyone to be better! If it's not coughing and sneezing it's puking and pooping. So....I wouldn't suggest hanging out at our house for at least 12 more hours until the nasty bug leaves again!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment