Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's Mail Time!

Who doesn't love getting mail!?!? Anyone? Well unless you are someone that only gets bills in the mail and then I can totally understand. But yesterday was an awesome mail day in our house....and no bills!

Baby Jax will be 2 tomorrow and his birthday party favors came in first. I ordered them from Oriental trading and they are going to be so so cute!! He's having a Choo Choo Party since that's about his favorite thing in the world right now and Oriental Trading had the little Conductor hats and train whistles...which I really need to get to getting together and all his other birthday stuff...But that's another topic

Then came the collage poster I ordered from Snapfish of the kids when they had them free the other day. I needed something to go on the other side of the window from their drawn portrait.

Then came the Ken and Barbie doll set I ordered for Mighty Mak's Easter basket from Amazon. It was only $5.00! Can't beat that for a set of real Barbies plus no tax or shipping! They are still offering it for that price here if  you have a sweet little one to buy for.

And lastly, and most importantly to the babies kids. I have so got to quit calling them babies...the Valentine's gifts and Jaxon's birthday presents from Gramma and Grampa came in! They have been anxiously waiting them and were so excited!

Tearing right in. He doesn't wait a second


Makynzi either. Opening her Valentine's present

Super excited for her first perfume

Bubba let her open his since she only had one

But he had to check it out! Toy Story bath stuff and his first chapstick!


She was so excited to have her own and not have to use mine anymore although she did offer to let me use her's
A new Mechanical Thomas Train set! So fun

You know a gifts a hit when he wakes up before 6 asking to play with it!






No comments:

Post a Comment