Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's Playhouse Time!

There is so much I don't remember about my childhood but then there are many other things that I do remember...good of course...But one thing I remember is always wanting a playhouse of my own...or my mine and Bubba's own. I even asked Santa for one when I was little and got a letter from him on Christmas saying I didn't get one because they were out of wood at the North Pole and he couldn't build one. So of course one of my goals as a parent is to get the kids a playhouse! Yes they have tons of stuff to play with but didn't have a playhouse....until NOW!!!

A couple years ago we built a dog house...a seriously huge dog house that Ella never got in! She only hid under neath it. Don't know why it needed to be so big but apparently it needed to be. And thank God it was so big because it's now the kids play house! Revamped of course! !
 Here it was before



And here it is NOW!!










How fun is this going to be! Makynzi calls it her Princess Caslte and Jaxon's fort...then changed it and said the swingset fort is his fort and this is her castle. We shall see! But in the mean time  Makynzi can't wait to get inside and get to decorating! She has big plans for it already!!

And NOW Ella wants to get in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment