Well, school has been going and going and we are already almost a month into it! I can't believe how fast it's gone, how many lunches I've packed and how many snacks we've had to buy to send.
But thanks to My Blog Spark and Kix the decision was much easier! My kids love Kix! When they say "kid-tested, mother-approved®." They sure aren't lying! Kix not only makes breakfast easier, it makes snack time easier which definitely makes my job as a mom easier! I know it made my mom's job easier too because my brother and I loved it and still do! I don't know why we didn't have this in our house sooner! Before Kix our breakfast could be a number of things, and while it still can (see our breakfast shelf in the pantry below) my kids have been choosing the healthier Kix....bet they don't know how good it is for them. We'll keep that our lil secret! !
If you haven't tried Kix, you don't know what you are missing! So, My Blog Spark and Kix have provided not only my family with Kix to enjoy but have provided me with some to give away as well! To enter all you have to do is give me some advice because we all need a litlle advice every now and then.
How do you get your kids (or did you get your kids) to eat healthy? And how will kix help you eliminate those routines? Enter in the comments :)
"Disclosure: Kix cereal, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark."


No comments:
Post a Comment