Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Catchin ya up

Okay so I know some of the last posts have been about reviewing some of the goodies we get in the mail and giving a few away :) But now back to the real reason for this blog. Keeping all y'all informed on our babies! And boy are they growing quickly! I just realized the last time I updated y'all was when Makynzi started Kinder OMG has stuff happen since then!
Day she got her hair feather for having an amazing month in school
Oh how I love this grin

She's now in Girl Scouts ...think Girl Scout Cookies come January!!
First girl scout meeting
First Girl Scout Camp
  Plus she is  doing really well in school and was even the top seller for their fall Fundraiser, thanks to y'all :) About school, She loves it to say the least! This weekend she gets to learn some dances from the local High School Drill team and she has been excited about that for months. Field day has already come and gone, I remember ours being right before the end of school and we'd always get soaked. Theirs was in October and it was cool in the morning and hot in the afternoon. Typical unpredictable weather.
Field Day 2011
College Day Attire

Thankgiving lunch at school w/ my fave Kindergirl
Baby Jaxon is definitely not a baby anymore and be sure not to call him one because he will let you know he's a big boy! Today he was in a short Christmas Program at the church during our Bible Study and I was just so proud of him. He shook that jingle bell like such a big boy! He's very very social and loves our church activities now. When we take Makynzi to school he asks if he gets to go to church today and then eat gummies afterwards LOL Not sure which he wants more. We've been keeping him busy that's for sure.
This is a typical face for him....don't ya just want to kiss it!

Brave child gonna give his mama a heart attack

We surprised the kids with a trip to Sea World again, a couple months ago and the surprise went over well! Even bigger surprise was that Uncle Bubba met us there.  They still ask when they can go back. Makynzi even shocked us not long ago by asking if she could go swim with the dolphins somewhere instead of going to Disney World....um sure....time to plan a trip to Atlantis? Isn't that where you can swim with them at, at least according to the commercials....so I looked it up and wowza pretty sure Disney is more practical. We'll have to add that to her bucket list, I think it's still on mine. She's a girl after my own heart, I have always wanted to swim with the dolphins....One day....we'll stick with petting them for now.




Halloween was filled with lots of fun stuff from a Dress up birthday party to  fall fest at the church to trick or treating. The kids couldn't get enough of their outfits...what do you think they were?




Grandma and Grandpa even got to make it down for a visit in October! We were all so so happy to have them stay the night with us and spend time just visiting.
Both kids are now off and going on their bikes. Jaxon is now on his big boy one that he got for his 2nd birthday (can you really believe he is going to be 3 soon? I think I am still in denial!) and Makynzi is riding her 2 wheeler w/o training wheels like a pro now! Jaxon thinks he needs his training wheels off now too since she has hers off.


 
 We even had another surprise visitor and they were as stoked this time as they always are. Oh how we love and miss this kid!We figured we'd get the tree up and a few other decorations while he was here and are so glad we did! I love Christmas time. It's all about Jesus and family. What better time of the year?


 We even managed to get in a trip to the zoo with some close friends the week of Thanksgiving. I was trying to remember and I think that this is Jaxon's first REAL trip there. He went when he was a few weeks old when Grandma and Grandpa came to visit but I don't think we have been since where he can actually interact with everyhting. He had a blast pretending to be monkeys giraffes.



Speaking of Giraffes, that is Makyniz's favorite animal and I really want to try and do her room around giraffes without going too Jungle themey. I'm thinking w/ pinks and blacks...anyways if ya see something let me know :)




This past weekend was Snow Day at mom's neighborhood and we look forward to this every year. Then Uncle Ronnie came by and brought the kids a new Smores machine and we spent the next evening making smores around the table. 

And just one last cute picture before we go. And I think y'all are all caught up again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment