Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Early Christmas


Santa sneaking up on the kids since Jaxon ran from him

I really can't believe it's less than 10 days until Christmas Eve and Christmas and I just now have a few presents under the tree....and two big bags that take up space to make it look like there are more LOL Why two empty bags you wonder? Because my Aunt and Uncle sent the kids their Christmas gifts and since it was something they need in the cold and not just for Christmas they got to open them early....Thanks Aunt Suzy for telling them they could and not making them wait LOL We usually put everything that comes in the mail after the tree is up right under the tree and just talk about how pretty it all is until Christmas when we actually open the gifts. Boy are the kids, and Monty and I, glad they got to open these...kinda hard to convince Jaxon that now all the others have to wait. Sweet boy thinks we need to open them every day. He's getting it! Check em out!!



Thanks y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment