Last night she chose to stay up (in her bed) and play/talk/read for 2 hours after we put her in bed. So this morning, she went to school without her lunch box and is going to buy her lunch! Most kids LOVE buying their lunch but not her. She wants a Peanut Butter and Honey sandwich Every. Single. Day. And to tell her she has to stand in the long lunch line and eat the school food you would have thought we were telling her she has to starve. She did say from now on she'll go to bed on time. I sure hope so...I mean how do you tell this adorable child no!
| This was not today, it was Monday. Today she's smiling but not too happy |
I'm really hoping she continues to do well in the mornings getting dressed because if we thought she was sad about buying her lunch I bet she will really be sad if she has to wear something of Jaxon's to school.
What consequences did/do you have to follow through with that you don't like?

No comments:
Post a Comment