Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love celebrating holidays! Even Valentine's day! I just don't get why people don't....anyways we had a fun filled day today! Breakfast was heart cinnamon rolls, I put paper hearts on all the doors in the hallway letting everyone know how much and just why I love them so so so very much and the loving continued. Got Makynzi off to school w/ her Vday note and she came home with a bag full of goodies and cards. While she was at school, we had lunch with Mom and Bapaw and then took Jax to look and learn about all kinds of reptiles at a store near the house. then it was time to get Makynzi from school and we took the kids to Cold Stone Creamery for Jaxon's free birthday ice cream. Then we came home and there was a Valentines Package at the door from Gramma, Grampa and Aunt Kayla. It was Sidewalk chalk so we spent the time after dinner coloring the driveway. Nannie came over with some more goodies for the kids, they opened our Vday presents and then went to bed and another surprise arrived. Uncle Ronnie brought them presents in bed for Vday too.

Wow that tired me out writing that! No wonder I'm tired after such a full day and that's just the fun stuff in it LOL Here are the pix to go with it :)

Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day! I'm so blessed to have y'all in our lives. 

XOXO
Showing off her goodie bag from school

Early Birthday chocolate ice cream with marshmellows

Ok I'll say cheeeeeeese now

Sweet kiddos

Valentine's o yea

Spiderman box and watch from Nannie/Neal and movie and Pez from us

Princess box and watch from Nannie/Neal, Barbie and Pez from us

My Valentine on our 8th Valentine's together

Hiding his eyes before opening the box from Gpa, Gma and Aunt KK

Side Walk chalk!! Yay, let's go outside and play

Whoops he tore the box already LOL


Happy Valentine's Day Flower

Super cool light Saber from Uncle Ronnie

 
He went to sleep playin with it



No comments:

Post a Comment