As you know, cheer is keeping us pretty busy. From practices to games we have 3 cheer events a week, but instead of being tired of Cheer, Miss Priss is asking to do it more! She's already wanting to know if she can take classes to help her learn flips and such after this season is up! Well of course! But while looking into classes, I realized I totally slacked about showing you the pictures so far! So here ya go!
This is the girls from their first scrimmage, we have 2 other girls on the team as now as well, but for the most part it's the 3 girls in the back and Makynzi at every practice and game.
Jaxon isn't one to be left out, he's ready for some football himself!
Showing off her cheer bucket
The4 of us after her scrimmage
The girls at their first game relaxing after their 1/2 time dance. The girls dance to "Starships" by Nikki Minaj (the Kidsbop version) and then run around the football players afterward to the "Who Dat Black and Gold" song. I think that one is there favorite!


No comments:
Post a Comment