I really was wondering what I was going to do with myself while he was gone today but it sure flew by between MOPS and the grocery store! Maybe staying busy will let me not miss him as much!
| Ready for his first day of school |
| Our baby boy is getting so big! He keeps telling his Sissy that now he is her Big Brother |
| Brrr...it's jacket weather here today! Luckily the jackets they got last year from Uncle Mike and Aunt Suzy still fit! |
| Waiting in Carline |
| "JAXON" yes, I did have to get his attention for a quick picture before he went in, he was so gung ho that this was the only one I could get before taking off into class |
| Still all smiles after his first day! Can you tell he liked it! |

No comments:
Post a Comment