Well we made it through the first week of Preschool and he continued to love it! Every Wednesday the preschoolers are supposed to wear their green school shirt. Jax calls it his "Emo" shirt (since there is a Nemo on it :) and wants to wear it daily. He is so proud of being in preschool and wearing this shirt. He even ran right to the picture tree for the picture w/ his new shirt and lunch kit.
While he is loving school, last Wednesday, he informed me before school that he just wanted to stay home because he was going to "miss you too much Mommy." But of course by the time we were at school he was taking off out the door shouting good bye on the way. When he got back in the car that afternoon I asked him if he missed me and the lil toot! He said " No, I thought I was going to miss you Mommy but then I didn't" Ha! that kid! So proud he's so independent but boy do I miss the kid when he's in school! Like I said before, it makes it a lot easier knowing how much he loves it.
 |
| Picture tree picture before school (3rd day) |
 |
| Hanging out w/ me during car line |
 |
| One more while we are still waiting. He said he's sitting in Daddy's seat |
While at the store last week I found the cutest lil sleep mask for Miss Priss, I wasn't too sure she would actually wear it but she is like me and doesn't like the dark one bit but having her night lamp on keeps her awake at night. So, when I found it of course I had to grab it for her and being Zebra I knew she'd love it. Sure enough, she sleeps with it nightly and has slept so good the past week! She knows the night lamp is on but at the same time it's dark enough she can sleep. Check out how cute she is w/ it on. Of course the first night I checked on her about 10 times to make sure it wasn't choking her but nope, it stayed put. Turns out her Daddy was just as worried about it and even took it off her when he left LOL
 |
| Snoozing w/ Lucy and her zebra mask |
It wouldn't be a week around here with out sports would it? This past week she cheered her heart out at 2 games and one practice. Here's her squad and amazing coach.
Every holiday (or even just because) the kids get a care package of crafts and other goodies from Grandma and Grandpa. They look forward to it so much and when it comes they have me snap a ton of pictures so that we can show them to G-ma and G-pa and Aunt Kayla. For Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving, they got tons and tons of crafts to make which we have been doing daily/nightly anytime and some other fun stuff.
 |
| Painting his scary mask |
 |
| Working on her Nice Witch |
 |
| And the final product! |
 |
| Another craft she made, Jax hasn't made his yet |
 |
| The black cat she and Daddy worked on. Jax and I worked on his ghost but he didn't want a picture. I'll take some of all the final products on display too. And there are many more crafts to be made! |
We went with Monty to set out the feeder the other day and Lil Man just didn't get that we weren't hunting and just setting it out. He kept asking where the deer were hiding. But that didn't stop him from taking his toy gun with him and shooting every bird he saw and every time it thundered. He's so ready to go hunting w/ his daddy and keeps asking when he can....what do you think is a good age?
 |
| Lil Hunter |
With Preschool comes....wait for it....HOMEWORK! I know crazy right! But it's fairly simple, his first homework assignment was to color a page of things red. For Miss Priss it would have been nothing at all. She loves to color, but not this kid. You would think we were making him do Algebra! So to bribe him help him to get it finished, we told him he'd get to stay up late and toss the football 5 extra times for every picture he colored red!
 |
| Such concentration |
It's the 2nd week of preschool now and these are from yesterday, we didn't get pix in the morning so snapped a few while playing after school.
 |
| I just love those eyes! |
 |
| He was trying to "pose" w/ the football rather than taking a regular picture |
 |
| Fierce Football Face |
 |
| Double fierce faces, makes you want to run doesn't it :) |
This morning at drop off. I tried to snap a pic of Jax and his buddy but neither of them were having it.
 |
| Typical boys before school! |
No comments:
Post a Comment