Monday, December 3, 2012

Mary Kay Lip Shine review


I love lip gloss! Really! Even if I don't have any other make up on I will usually have lip gloss and mascara on. And Miss Priss loves her some lip gloss as well, anytime I can't find mine all I have to do is check her carseat or whichever purse she has around her at the time and sure enough, there it is! So when I had the chance to try out Mary Kay's Nurishine Shine Plus Lip Gloss we couldn't wait for it to get here. I love how it showed up in this pretty black box, who doesn't love a pretty package. But would it work like we were hoping? I haven't used Mary Kay in years so didn't know what to expect. 

Here's what they have to say about it: 
Kiss those dull lips goodbye it's time to shine! Mary Kay® is proving that moisture and shine can lock lips with Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss. Its lip nourishing formula delivers an instant boost of hydration, with a Hollywood-ready polished, stay-put shine. Offered in 14 fashion-forward shades, including: Cream & Sugar, Icicle, Mango Tango, Au Natural, Fancy Nancy, Pink Parfait, Pink Sateen, Pink Luster, Berry Tart, Cafe Au Lait, Rich Spice, Beach Bronze, Rock 'n' Red and Red Passion.
 
Gorgeous colors and shades such as Cream & Sugar, Mango Tango and Rock 'n' Red will add a boost of color to your makeup routine.
  • The Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss contains key ingredients such as Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Aloe Leaf Extract and a Pomegranate Sterol to help strengthen skin, reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooth lips and help soften and calm the skin
  • This gloss is perfect for women of all skin types/tones and those looking for a boost of moisture with gorgeous color or silky lips
  • With an ultra-glossy shine and the subtle hint of vanilla, Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss will help kiss away a flavorless pout
  • Suggested retail $14.00 
 
 
 And here's what I have to say about it:

It works! I love the color,s the Cafe Au Lait is my favorite. The glosses go on thick and are odorless which is even better, I hate when I put on makeup and it smells.  And the best part, I can still feel it on my lips hours later! I would share photos but apparently I share too many because Blogger won't allow me to add any.

You can check out Marykay on their website, Facebook and Twitter page.

"Disclosure: The information, products and additional Mary Kay gift pack was provided by Mary Kay® through MyBlogSpark."

No comments:

Post a Comment