This is what I started with. Everything was filled with Makeup and trash.
See what I mean! This was in the bags! Who knew it was all in there!
This is what was in the bottom of my lifeline bag after I took all the makeup out. Where did it come from?
Who really needs this many sponges? Let alone in one bag? I kept 4-2 for the car bag and 2 for the house bag and trashed the rest. BTW the ones I kept were the new ones.
And it was hard lemme tell ya because I'm a lil addicted to keeping my make-up. Especially lip glosses.
This one is my absolute favorite and I continue to keep it- even though it is over 10 years old and doesn't have any more lip gloss in it because I am hoping to one day find another one identical to it- it's from Mary Kay and it's just the clear gloss but I love how light it is and it kinda tastes cool too. Not too goopy like the new ones are. Anyone know if it's still around? But I did get rid of quite a bit because Make up does have Expiration Dates whether you knew it or not.
Here are the bags after they were restocked.
This one is my insulated car makeup bag. It has all the little things to touch up with and in case of emergency makeup
This cute little red one my daughter took over because she insisted she needed a bag like Mommy's for her makeup. Yes my 3 year old now has her own makeup bag for her makeup and jewelry and is so excited about it! But she hates the fact I won't leave it down for her to get in all the time.
So get to purging! And lemme see your progress! To get some more ideas about organizing your makeup check out the mr linky on Org Junkie and GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment