Jaxon isn't the lil man that just laid there anymore. He has had it with laying still. Not only is he rolling all over today he surprised us by getting up and trying to get going. Isn't it the cutest, happiest and saddest thing at the same time! On one hand I'm so excited my lil man is wanting to crawl already and trying to but on the other he's my BABY he can't be growing up on me yet. I can already hear him telling me in a few years "Don't kiss me in front of my friends mama" I'm not ready for that yet. But in the meantime I'm gonna enjoy every minute I have with my sweet little boy and love him and hug him and kiss him and just spoil him all I can because it's going to pass so fast. I can tell that already by looking at his big sister.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment