Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pre-K Rocks!






According to Makynzi that is! She started Pre K today and LOVES it! ! It was actually harder on me and Jaxon today than it was on her. Maybe that had something to do with the fact that we were over 1/2 an hour late!!! SHOCKER!!! But really...really... we were actaully going to be early today and in my mind we were 5 minutes early for drop off. But in actuallity we were SUPER LATE - as Makynzi said. But when I apologized for it she said "that's okay Mommy it happens" What a sweet grown up little girl she has become! I still can't believe she's gone from

This
to this

in such a small amount of time! I WANT MY BABY BACK!!!

OKay enough tantrum. She really did amazingly well today! I am so proud of the girl she is becoming! I love her so so so so much!

Sleeping like an angel
Lil man all crashed out...for a lil bit
Too tired to eat
But Strawberry milk makes everyone happy
Lunchbox and backpack

Yummy lunch with everything she wanted -even Ovaltine :)



Bubba and Sissy
I don't have a pic of Makynzi getting to school since we were so late but plan too soon :)

Bubba missing Sissy already

Here she comes!

Sharing Lunch Leftovers

Jaxon learned how to hang today :)



And Makynzi learned how to climb up and slide down the swingset pole

Then we headed to Nana and Pepaws and just hung out, played and had dinner




Jaxon chasing Makynzi

AND THERE SHE GOES!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment