Monday, September 20, 2010

I hate dentists!


Really I do! I never did growing up. I was okay with going but when I had my last wisdom tooth pulled out the guy totally messed up my jaw. I can't even open and shut it the right way and chewing is another issue. So you can imagine how hard it is for me to make sure the kids are excited to go to the dentist and aren't scared.

Mak and Jax both went last week and acted like total pro's! I love how excited they were to help the assistant with "Mr. Thirsty" and to have the Bubble gum and grape sparkles and everything! Way to go big kids!! Jax still needs 8 more teeth and we go back in 6 months but check this kid out!

Here's Baby Jax laid back watching Toy Story

Helping, holding "Mr. Thirsty"
Getting his teeth cleaned

He insisted on the light

Even the staff was amazed at how well he did! He didn't wanna get down and insisted on them doing everything to him that they did to his big sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment