Give me a break! Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar. Seriously we have a bucket full so I could but Kit Kat's aren't my thing.....now Reese's....that's another story
But seriously! Can we catch a break already? It's been one sickness after another in this house and I'm way past over it!
One week it's "CRUD", then it was the dang stomach virus and now the "CRUD" is back! This cold season just started and we've been affected by it non stop. Well at least I call it the crud. It's that nasty cough that never goes away. The kids are both drippy and stuffy at the same time. That hacking cough than never produces any of the nastiness you know is hiding out inside their sweet little bodies. They are achy and tired but at least this time no fever is involved so that's one less thing to worry about. But I'm just so ready for them to be better. Both kids are content to lay around and just watch Cat in the Hat Knows Alot About That right now so I am catching up on some computer stuff and this of course.
O and while we're talking about Cat in the Hat, don't ya just love it that there are no toy commercials on PBS? I sure do, because I don't know how much more stuff can fit on Makynzi's Christmas list!
Anyway back to the crud. I've got a call in to the doctor so hopefully they can just call something in or I can get something over the counter instead of having to take them both in.
We shall see....if the nurse ever calls back
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment