Friday, December 10, 2010

Boxing Scars

Right after it happen and I cleaned it up

Boys will be boys that's for sure!

But our sweet lil man wasn't in a fight when he got his first black eye.

We are constantly telling him to Stop running and slow down! Well last night he stopped running (for a second) when he slipped and hit his head on the wheel of the Computer Rolly Chair. He cried just long enough for me to pick him right up and put an ice pack on it. Then he saw the Graham Crackers and was happy. Me...I was worried sick and I couldn't find my phone so I ran to the neighbors...who I'm going to miss so much when the move soon!!! She helped me figure out that it wasn't something I needed to call 911 for or rush him to get stitches. So we kept an eye on him (it swelled right up and didn't hardly bleed at all) and gave him some Tylenol. He slept with us last night and is fine today.

Before bed



Sissy's words..."Poor Baby Baby Baby Boy. But we still love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment