Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Cards!!!

I finally got our cards ordered. I was waiting on the kids Santa pictures to add to it and I used my free code from Shutterfly...gotta love when the total goes from $80 to only having to pay for shipping!!!

Anyways! As soon as they get here they will be in the mail. In the mean time here are some of the pix from Makynzi's Christmas Party at school! It was a ton of fun!

Picture tree pic.

Playing on the playground when Jax and I got there

"Can we go home now mommy"?"

My lil line leader

Makynzi and one of her Fave teachers

Opening presents from her teachre

Super Excited when she opened another present b/c it was the Hannah Montana Makeup she's been wanting

Kynsie and Makynzi

Her class and some of their teachers

Lil man


No comments:

Post a Comment