Blogger! Seriously I must be the worst ever....EVER...But that being said as busy as we've been lately, nothing that interesting has been going on. So instead of bother ya with just some endless chatter...which I could come up with enough of, I just have been missing in action and making faces at Makynzi with the camera.
We are all semi better now, Jaxon is 100% and I still can't kick this sinus-won't-let-me-breathe-crap and as much as I know I need to make a follow up appointment I can't bring myself too just yet, too much other stuff going on and I'm dreading the dr telling me that I need to have some kinda ginormous needle stuck in my to suck out the nastiness.....UM... OUCH!!!! So in the meantime I'm avoiding.
| Cheesin before school |
Makynzi is loving the heck outta school now and even asks to go on the days she doesn't have it! How awesome is that! And luckily the days she wants to go on the days she has school too. Oh and speaking of school! She will for sure be starting Kindergarten next year! My big girl is getting so so big! She got 81% on her last speech evaluation and according to her Preschool teacher and speech teacher she is more than 100% ready for Kinder especially since she gets bored with the school work because she "already knows everything they want to teach me" LOL @ my sweet girl
| Freezing her booty off but looking good doing it |
We joined the local YMCA and are loving it so far....all of us except for Baby Jax.
Will this boy ever be able to be in child care by himself? I sure hope so because it would be much easier to drop Makynzi off at school and head straight to the gym but nope. Can't go unless she is with us or they are calling me to get him within 10 minutes of drop off! Come on let a baby cry it out so I can lose some weight already! Makynzi loves going to ballet there but is is already over the child care part too.
| Super cute...even when blurry...ballerina |
| Ready for Ballet |
But she's holding out for summer and the splash pad and water slides there. Who needs Splashtown when we have the Y :)
| Love my sweet babies |
Even when I walk out of the room and come back in to Makynzi yelling "Mommy Jaxon got my markers on him" and see this
What else could but get his picture

No comments:
Post a Comment