This song was shared with me today and all I can say is "WOW" really! The tears just started coming. It makes me realize even more so how blessed I am to be able to spend as much time with my babies as I can. I don't want to miss anything! I know the time will come when I won't be here all the time and will have to go back to work but until then I don't want to miss my life. It's so hard for Monty being gone all the time b/c I know he feels like he is missing so much. And feel guilty for getting to be here with them sometimes since he sacrifices so much for us. I just pray when the kids are bigger he doesn't look back and wish I had been working too so that he wouldn't have had to work so hard. The kids and I are so blessed that when works done he just wants to come home and spend the time with our family.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment