In our house yogurt is an everyday staple. My kids ask for it randomly throughout the day and I love that they love it so much since it's so so good for them! Yogurt with breakfast? SURE! Yogurt for dessert? SURE! It's yummy! And although we aren't picky about which kind we get, the kids really do love the colors of the Trix yogurt by Yoplait. Before I used to try and avoid it thinking that it's too colorful so can't be as wholesome as the other kinds out there but as a matter of fact it's been reformulated to remove all the artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, and high fructose corn syrup. That's a big plus in my book!
So, when I was offered a chance for the kids to try out the Trix that they so love and always ask for, I jumped at the chance. MyblogSpark and Yoplait have generously sent me a prize pack and one for any of you readers! Jaxon's already claimed the bag and goodies for school next year and they gobbled the yogurt right up!
So to enter, just let me know:
When do your kids enjoy their Yoplait Trix yogurt? With a well balanced breakfast? In school lunch? As an after school snack?
"Disclosure: The Yoplait Trix Yogurt prize pack, information and coupon have been provided by Yoplait through MyBlogSpark."

No comments:
Post a Comment