I am constantly hearing "
Mommy me please have more gummies" from my lil man. If I'd let him he'd eat them all day long.
Mott's Medley's makes me feel better about giving them to him (and miss priss) since they now have fruit and vegetable concentrate in them and we all know how hard it can be to sneak in some veggies every now and then. And if Box Tops are something your household collects, you may be happy to hear that they have double box tops! Miss Priss collects them for school and is always excited to see a product that has them on it.
With Summer here we are going going going non stop from VBS, to Girl Scout camp, Swim Team to Cheer, Vacations to Family Reunions, I need something I can toss in my bag for the kids that makes me think I'm not just feeding them candy. And they love them! Both the Assorted Fruit and Berry blend.
Not only did I receive a yummy sample set,
Mott's and MyBlogSpark are letting me pick 4 people to send some too! Would you like some!?! Just let me know where you'll be heading that you will need a good on the go snack for the kids....our yourself :)
Can't wait to see if it's going to show up in your mailbox? Click
HERE for a coupon :)
Also, don't forget to check them out on
Facebook, and
Twitter.
Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have all been provided by Mott’s® through MyBlogSpark. I was not compensated for my review of them or required to say that we like them.
No comments:
Post a Comment