Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Always on the go?

Are you always on the go like we are and trying to keep your kids occupied? Do you find that they get tired of doing the same ole' thing and are saying "I'm bored"? Let me tell ya, I'm right there with ya sista! This summer has been go, go, go and now with school upon us it's going to get even busier. We have school, girl scouts, cheerleading, MOP, CBS, PTO and I just know I am forgetting something in that list there. So when MyBlogSpark contacted me to see if we would try out something geared toward keeping kids busy on the go I jumped at the chance. And in comes the PLAYMOBIL Take Along Soccer Match .

What they say about it:  Dribbling across the field and scoring a goal has never been easier. Pass, shoot, and score with the PLAYMOBIL® Take Along Soccer Match that allows your kids to challenge one another to a soccer game no matter where you are. With six athlete figures primed and ready to play, this set comes fully equipped with everything kids need to have a complete soccer game experience.




What I say about it:
From the time it arrived at the house the kids couldn't wait to open it and play with it. After the initial set up - putting the stickers on the field and people, hooking the people and the board together, they were ready to go. And now every time we open it and put it back up it doesn't take near as long as the first time and they don't have to wait to play it.
Taking it out of the box

Trying to sneak it to his room

I would definitely recommend the PLAYMOBIL Take Along Soccer Match. We kept it open the first full week we had it on the kids play table and they would stop and play with it as they passed by. We've had kids in and out this past week for playdates and not one person hasn't liked this toy!

The only thing that I would have liked would be for it to be a bit smaller. But the kids think it's the perfect size because if it was smaller the soccer ball couldn't go as far and fewer people would play it. They had 4 of them (ages 3-6) playing it at one time without being crowded.

This was the first PLAYMOBIL to enter our house, and it sure won't be the last!

 MyBlogSpark and PLAYMOBIL USA were awesome to give my kids one to help me review and another one for me to give to someone of our choosing!

Would you like to win one for your kids? Just let me know in the comments something else that you think my kids would love from PLAYMOBIL. Remember. I have a 6 yr old girl and 3 year old boy :) 

Can't wait to see if you won? Check out Playmobil on FB, twitter or their website.

Visit Playmobilusa.com to redeem the coupon code US72A12C for 20% off Playmobil Take Along items.

“Disclosure:  The information and gift packs have been provided by PLAYMOBIL USA through MyBlogSpark.”

1 comment:

  1. My boys would LOVE this! I think your kids would like the large horse farm with paddock.

    ReplyDelete