What's the first thing you think of when you think back to school? No, I don't mean chaos! I think of Crayola. On every back to school list the brand that all the teachers want is Crayola. We have had other brands of crayons, markers, and paints come through this house but the ones we always go back to are the Crayola.
But Crayola is more than crayons and paints! Look at all these amazing things that they carry!
To make the transition from fun summer to school easier, Myblogspark and Crayola sent us a box filled with these goodies to try out!
- Crayola Bright Fabric Markers
- Crystal Effects Window Markers
- Crayola Window Mega Markers
- Wild Notes Index Cards
- Wild Notes Sticky Notes
- Wild Notes 1 Subject Notebook
- Dual-Sided Dry-Erase Board
Anytime the kids see a Fedex or UPS truck they think it's something coming for them and this time they were right! We got right to work playing with all the fun stuff! Our back patio doors were immediately filled full of colorful drawings that the kids did. I took pictures of it but somehow they have disappeared! But have no fear the drawings come right off and the windows are ready for more artwork.
The Mega window markers are going to be perfect for all the sports the kids are into!
Miss Priss claimed the Wild Notes notebook for her, the sticky notes and index cards went right to my desk and have been used frequently for putting sweet notes in the lunch boxes now that school is in full force.
And the dry erase board, Oh that is used by all! We have been using Crayola dry erase crayons for about a year now and they are a house fave! From playing school, to drawing in the car, they are amazing! A lil tough getting off but that just makes the kids have a bit of patience.
And lastly, the fabric markers. Before we received these, I wrote Miss priss's name on her Pencil pouch with a permanent marker and it spread out! I just don't get why markers do that! I was so bummed that I didn't write her name on any other fabric...then came Crayola Fabric markers...and they don't spread! So her snack bag has her name on it as pretty as my writing allows!
Well, that's what I think about Crayola! Now, although they sent me just one set of everything for us, they are giving YOU a chance to win a set of all this fun Crayola stuff too.
To Enter: Just let me know you want to win and what you are most excited to try! Easy Peasy!
“Disclosure: The information, products and additional Crayola Back-to-School gift pack was provided by Crayola® through MyBlogSpark.”






I am on a roll, so I have to enter! :) The window markers seem really fun, but I also like the idea of a dry erase board to play with.
ReplyDelete