Sunday, November 1, 2009

Church and Baptized!

We have finally found a church that Monty and I both feel comfortable at and on Sunday decided to join and make it our church home! We discussed it off and on throughout the service and finally decided to fill out the papers and go through with it. I told Monty we would have to go up to the front and gave him a sheet with the questions we would be asked on. So after the service when they call the people that would like to join to the front we stand up and start heading up there with an usher. We were at the very back so had a bit of a walk... I noticed about 1/2 way through that it was only me and the usher walking up and turned to wave Monty up. He didn't want to go up in front of all the people and thought I meant that he would have to go to the front office. Needless to say I couldn't turn back then. So went up in front of hundreds of people and joined the church. But the even bigger news... I got Baptized right there and then in front of everyone! It was awesome and I have been wanting to be Baptized for a while but didn't know how to do it. God got it done for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment