Say HELLO to your newest Discovery Toys Independent Educational Consultant and go ahead and wish me good luck while you are at it!
I went to a Discovery Toys products party at Shelley's the other night and loved all the toys there. Not only are they educational and fun but they grow with the kids as well. I am over all the toys that just lay there and don't get used but for the first week or so Makynzi has them. But these can be used so many different ways she won't get used to them!
Take a minute to check out the site and see what the little kiddos in your life may be needing to help them learn. If you don't want to shop the site and pay retail price you can always host a home party or a catalog party to get some free products!! Just ask me how!
I am so excited to get started with this...can't you tell!
Here are a few of my kids favorite things!
Makynzi has had this for almost 2 years now and still plays with it. Jaxon is even starting to at his age! So I know the Castle Marbleworks is a must in our house!
I can't wait to get this Super Yummy Teether in for Jaxon. My sweet boy is getting in his top teeth and isn't liking it at all. This teether not only has all the different textures, it smells like vanilla so would be soothing. An added bonus is that it is dishwasher safe!
Makynzi already wants the Motor Works Early Construction Kit. She loves using tools and her hands so this would give her the chance to do both. She will actually be able to take apart and put back together a race car, airplane and a motorcycle (vroom vroom as she calls it). One of the coolest parts about this is that as the kids perfect putthing these three together and taking them apart there are other vehicles to add to the kit...and they all fit nicely in their own storage case!
Another of her favorites is the Fashion Friends and what little girl wouldn't love it! The set comes with 4 dolls and 37 accessories so they can be rearranged in over 200 different ways! I can't help but think where all these pieces are going to end up and how they would hurt when we step on them. But since the dolls come with their own carrying case, just like the Motor Works Kit there shouldn't be pieces everywhere you look!
I could easily keep going on and on but the list would be never ending because Makynzi wanted almost every toy she has played with from Discovery Toys! I know Jaxon will as he gets older as well because the toys go from his age up!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment