Who doesn't love snow??? I know we do! Even if it's less than an inch and doesn't last a whole day.....it's SNOW!!! Is it just me or if it's going to be cold and miserable shouldn't we have some pretty snow on the ground to look at? I sure think we should! So today God blessed us with some SNOW!! I just wish Monty had been here to enjoy it with the kids. Last year we got a little as well and he was working that day too. Luckily Mom was here so she got some pix of us playing in it!
Friday, December 4, 2009
SNOW DAY!!!
Who doesn't love snow??? I know we do! Even if it's less than an inch and doesn't last a whole day.....it's SNOW!!! Is it just me or if it's going to be cold and miserable shouldn't we have some pretty snow on the ground to look at? I sure think we should! So today God blessed us with some SNOW!! I just wish Monty had been here to enjoy it with the kids. Last year we got a little as well and he was working that day too. Luckily Mom was here so she got some pix of us playing in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment